Unless a specific arrangement has been made for you to collect a prescription without seeing a Doctor, you will normally be asked to make an appointment before any further treatment is prescribed.
Please note: The GPs do not do repeat prescriptions. Please order your repeat prescriptions via one of the ways listed below. Prescriptions for controlled drugs must be collected personally. We cannot hand over prescriptions to anyone under 16 years of age.
You can order as follows:
- Via email – [email protected]
- In person at the surgery
- By post, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope for us to mail back to you
- **Online ordering – please ask at reception to register for this service (see below)
**This service is new**
Please allow two working days before collection
**NEW** Computer System for Online Repeat Prescription Ordering
Our Practice Computer system has changed from EMIS (Patient Access) to System One. If you have previously registered for Online Access with EMIS please discard your login details. You can re-register with us to order you repeat prescription online with our NEW System. Once you have registered you will be able to order repeat prescriptions online by clicking on the image above.
If you have not yet registered for this facility and would like to, please speak to Reception.
Already registered? Simply click on the image link above.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS CANNOT BE TAKEN OVER THE TELEPHONE
Do You Pay for Your Prescriptions?
Prescriptions are free for:
- Men and women over sixty
- Pregnant women with a valid maternity certificate
- Children under sixteen or up to nineteen in full-time education
- Mothers of babies under twelve months
- People who receive income support (check list on Form P11 from Social Security or Post Office)
- People with family credit
- Certain chronic conditions